Parish of Andorra la Vella
The Andorra la Vella district
Postal code: AD500
Coordinates: 42°30'28'' Norte 1°31'15.9'' Este
Average height: 1.023 m
Municipalities in Andorra la Vella
- Andorra la Vella
- Santa Coloma
- La Margineda
Central parish of the Principality of Andorra, is the smallest and most populous in the country, with just 23,505 inhabitants spread over an area of 30 sqm. In its capital, also called Andorra la Vella, we find the main commercial axis of the country, Avenida Meritxell, the headquarters of the Government of Andorra, the headquarters of most of the banks of the Principality, and a wide variety of tourist attractions.
Outstanding places in Andorra la Vella
- Casa de la Vall, one of the most emblematic edifices of the city, is a house of the 16th century that at present serves at the General Council (Andorran parliament) since 170
- Vall del Madriu, declared world heritage for the UNESCO
- Roman Bridge of the Margineda
- Castle and church of Sant Vicenç d'Enclar
Andorra la Vella is a city that brings together all the services and comforts of the capital with leisure and relaxation spaces of its commercial axis, which allows combining daily work and family needs with leisure moments that we all long for.
All this makes buy an apartment in Andorra la Vella an excellent option to establish your residence.
In the following links you can find more detailed information about the parish of Andorra la Vella:
Do you want to buy a property in Andorra la Vella?
- Buy an apartment in Andorra la Vella
- Buy a house in Andorra la Vella
- Buy a chalet in Andorra la Vella
- Buy an attached house in Andorra la Vella
Do you want to rent a property in Andorra la Vella?
- Rent an apartment in Andorra la Vella
- Rent a house in Andorra la Vella
- Rent a chalet in Andorra la Vella
- Rent an attached house in Andorra la Vella
Outstanding properties in Andorra la Vella
A lovely chalet for sale in Andorra la Vella, in La Margineda, a peaceful and quiet residential area with all the services close by and just 100 metres from the University of Andorra. This home has un...