Parish of La Massana, Andorra
La Massana parish
Postal code: AD400
Coordinates: 42°32'42'' Norte 1°30'53.4'' Este
Average height: 1.240 m
Municipalities of La Massana
- La Massana
- El Pui
- Puiol del Piu
- Mas de Ribafeta
La Massana is the third parish in protocol order that make up the Principality of Andorra, located to the northwest of the country with an area of 65 km2 and 9,937 inhabitants.
Its charm lies in the different villages that form it and its Romanesque legacy that manages to move us to Europe a few centuries ago.
Outstanding places in La Massana
- Vallnord. Pal-Arinsal sector, summer and winter. With two cable cars that transport you directly from the urban center to the center of the ski slopes.
- Natural Park of the Valleys of Comapedrosa
- Rull House Museum
In the following links you can find more detailed information about the parish of La Massana:
Do you want to buy a property in La Massana?
- Buy an apartment in La Massana
- Buy a house in La Massana
- Buy a chalet in La Massana
- Buy an attached house in La Massana
Do you want to rent a property in La Massana?
- Rent an apartment in La Massana
- Rent a house in La Massana
- Rent a chalet in La Massana
- Rent an attached house in La Massana
Outstanding properties in La Massana
Exclusive 3-storey 344 m2 villa built on a 436 m2 plot, for sale in La Massana, close to the center with all its shops, services and the cable car that leads to the Vallnord Pal-Arinsal slopes. The...
Fantastic plot to buy in La Massana, Andorra. This plot is located in the heart of La Massana, enjoying a good communication with all the services around. The land has an area of 1,158 m and can ac...